Computational Psychiatry Course 2016
This 5-day course is designed to provide students with the necessary toolkit to master challenges in computational psychiatry research.
We want this course to be practically useful for students (Master, PhD, Postdoc) who would like to apply modeling techniques to study learning, decision-making or brain physiology in patients with psychiatric disorders. The course will teach not only the theory of computational modeling, but also demonstrate open source software in application to example data sets.
- Date: 29th August – 2nd September 2016
- Registration open: May 2016
- Registration closes: 15th August 2016
- Designed for: Master Students, PhDs, PostDocs
- ECTS Points: 2
- Course Fee: 500 CHF (UZH & ETH students: free)
- Requirements: Basic programming skills (e.g. Matlab or Python)
Hanneke den Ouden
Klaas Enno Stephan
Dr. Frederike Petzschner
Prof. Dr. Klaas Enno Stephan